CHARTS ON EMBRYOLOGY:
An overview of developmental
Events, Processes & Abnormalities.
1. The First and second week..
2. The Embryonic Period- The
Early Embryonic Period.
3. The Late Embryonic Period.
4. The Fetal period.
7. Cell Adhesion and cell Migration.
Early Embryonic development and the placenta:
8.Ovary, Ova, and Follicle development.
9. The Menstrual cycle and Pregnancy.
10. The second week: Implantation and
Extraembryonic Membrane Formation.
11. The third week: Gastrulation.
12. Events related to Gastrulation.
13. The fourth week: Folding of the Gastrula.
14. The vertebrate body plan.
15. Formation of the placenta.
16. Summary of Ectodermal Derivatives.
17. Summary od Endodermal Derivatives.
18. Summary of Mesodermal Derivatives.
The Nervous System:
19. Formation of the Neural Plate.
21. Neural Tube and Neural Crest.
22. Neuron Development.
23. Development of the Spinal cord layers.
24. Development of Spinal Cord- Alar
and Basal Plates.
25. Peripheral Nervous system- Somatis
versus Splanchnic Nerves.
26. Development of the brain- Early brain development.
27. Further development of Forebrain, Midbrain and Hindbrain
28. Development of major brain structures.
29. Development on Motor Nuclei in the Brainstem.
30. Segmentation of the Hindbrain.
31. Development of the Pituitary Gland.
32. Development of the Ventricles.
The Cardiovascular system:
33. Early Vascular System.
34. Vein Development- Early development of the Cardinal Systems.
35. Transformation to the Postnatal Pattern.
36. Aortis Arch Arteries.
37. Intersegmenntal Arteries
and Coarctation of the Aorta.
38. Formation of Blood vessels.
39. Formation of Heart tube- Formation
of the left and right heart tubes.
40. Formation of a Single heart tube.
42. Partitioning the Heart tube.
41. Bending of the heart tube.
43. Atrial Separation.
44. Completion of the Spiral (Aorticopulmonary) Septum.
45. Vertricular separation & Bulbus Cordis.
46. Fetal Circulation.