CHARTS ON FORENSIC MEDICINE
1. (a) Differences between Police Inquest
(Investigation) and Magistrate/
(b) Differences between Coronerâs Court
and Judicial Magistrateâs Court.
(c) Differences between Civil and
(d) Differences between professional
Negligence & Professional Misconductâ¦(ONE CHART)
2. (a) External Morphological Features
in Male and Female.
(b) Sex Differentiating Features in Skullâ¦(ONE CHART)
3. (a) Sex Differentiating Features in Mandible.
(b) Sex Differentiating Features in Hip Bone.
(c) Sex Differentiating Features in Sacrumâ¦(ONE CHART)
4. (a) Sex Differentiating Features in Articulated
Pelvis in addition to those present in
Hip Bone & Sacrum.
(b) Sex Differentiating Features in Femurâ¦(ONE CHART)
5. (a) ESTIMATION OF AGE â Ages of Eruption of Teeth.
(b) International System of Numbering Teethâ¦(ONE CHART)
6. Methods for determining the
extent of a burn.
7. Symptoms & signs of Acute Alcohol
8. Side effects of Antipsychotic &
9. Treatment of some common Poisons.
Part.1, 2,3,4,5, SET PRICE.
10. Difference between cobra & viper
a) Fatal dose & amount injected
in one bite.
11. Skeletal Maturation and growth.
12. (a) Ages of Appearance and Fusion of
Different Ossification of Bones.
(i) Whole Skeleton. (ii) Hip Bone.
(iii) Body, Manubrium and
Xiphoid Process of Sternum.
(iv) Humerus, Radius and Ulna.
(v) Femur, Tibia and Fibula.
(vi) Clavicle and Scapula
(b) Multiplication Factor for Different
Bones for Calculation of Persons of
Different Parts of India...(ONE CHART)
13. (a) Differences between Antemortem and
(b) Differences between Bruise and
Postmoetem Stainingâ¦(ONE CHART)
14 (a) Differences between Bruises and lesions
Produced by Chemicals or Plant Juices.
(b) Differences between Bruise
& Congestionâ¦(ONE CHART)
15. Differences between Suicidal and
Homicidal Cut Throatâ¦.(ONE CHART)
16. (a) Height of Fundus of the Uterus at
Different Periods of Pregnancy.
(b) Different Measurements of
Uterus after delivery.
(c) Difference between Respired and
Unrespired Lungsâ¦.(ONE CHART)
17. Wound Entrance at Different Parts of the
Body at Different Distance in case of Short
Wound entrance at different parts of the
body at different distances in case of
short barreled â¦.(ONE CHART)
18. Pressure in Chamber, Muzzle Velocity, Spinning
Revolution of Projectile, Striking Range and
Features of Fire Arm Injuries.
Extent of Effects of Partly Burnt Gun Powder,
Smoke, Heat and Fire.
Wound of Entrance at Different Parts of the
Body at Different Distances in
Case of Shot Gunâ¦.(ONE CHART)
19. Differences between true Insanity
and Feigned Insanityâ¦.(ONE CHART)
20. Types of Guns and Mechanism of
Breech Loadingâ¦(ONE CHART)